Saturday, April 5, 2008

Microsoft CEO sets deadline for Yahoo deal....

RAW AGRESSION....the more I experience the US corporate culture, the more I see of it. It starts right at the junior associate level and goes up to the top levels. People posing as someone they are not. Agressive, ruthless to achieve goals and often with little regard to common courtesies. This story abt the hostile takeover threat is just another example. I often think if I am even a good fit for all this. No, I am no chicken. But I still believe in human goodness and genuineness. I would rather be genuine and unsuccessful then fake it and be successful. I have now begun to think if this is all worth it. If an MBA is going to do me any good if after spending so much money and energy, I am forced to be someone I am not.....

3 comments:

Clear Admit said...

Hi Jaguar Paw -

As you may have seen last week, you’ve been nominated for Clear Admit’s 2007-2008 Best of Blogging Awards. Congratulations! You can find the nominee announcement post on our blog if you’d like a bit more information.

By design, the BoB results are based largely on the input of the nominees themselves, so we'd love to have your opinion as we compile the ranking. To receive a ballot, simply contact us at bob@clearadmit.com with your email address.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Iday said...

Jaguar Paw, just thought i would extend my good wishes on the BoB nomination and a great year of blogging. Hope you are enjoying the build up to your Bschool days. Cheers.

theincarnated said...

hey jaguar....
CONGRATULATIONS on winning BOB best essay advice.......... gr8 log of you activities....... shall keep it in the archieves for sure....