Friday, November 2, 2007

Duke and Darden submitted.

I submitted my Duke and Darden apps last week. With this I believe I end my R1 app season. I might submit Stern and Columbia but have not yet started on them. With the GSB two days into sending interview invits and Wharton over a week into the process - I am losing faith. Especially because last year, I got my Chi invit the first hour of the first day they started sending invits. For some reason, I believe my apps would have been read in the same order - that is one of the first few - by both W and Chi. And now since no invits, must have been tossed into the D-bin. However, for some strange reason, this is not bothering me anymore. Because I know I gave them my best shot. I could not have done better than this. So I am satisfied. Further, I am pre-occupied with too many other things. A new job. A new city. Hopefully a new car. YIPPEEE!

4 comments:

mbarunnergirl said...

don't lose hope!!! last year i got my chicago invite very close to the end. just think how many apps they have to read!

Matiaoo said...

Bokaa means "Dimwit" :).....and I really liked your post on the misconception about IT applicants.

Wish you all the very best with the interview calls...I am also anxiously awaiting them.

PEdude said...

well last year ur app was in the right tray man, this year its not, thats all - dont lose hope, there's many weeks still to go

Amar Deshpande said...

I can feel the pain....Both C and W have not smiled at me (or my app) so far. With only one more week to go before the ding, I am considering some R2 apps also. Keep the hope alive :-)