Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Never understood the B school process anyway. I am officially quitting looking for an MBA ( atleast for the time being). What is a maybe for W is not good for Chi and is bad for Ross. So here is my status till date

Chicago - denied after interview.
Wharton - WLed with no chance of admission - I would be crazy to think I stand a chance.
Ross - Denied without interview.

Duke and Darden remain. But given the way the interviews went, I am not sure I stand a chance. However, the good thing is - I tried with all I had and I failed. So it does not hurt anymore. Maybe I will take a cue from mbarunnergirl (my inspiration!!) and try again. but that is unlikely.

I have a business trip to Philly this Thursday and might drop in to take one look at Huntsman Hall again :).

No comments: