Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hope to begin today!

My visit to different schools is finally over. It was a wonderful and yet exhausting experience. I loved most of the schools I visited. I loved the company of the students. But I feel now very jittery and nervous. Apprehensive about the choices I am going to make. I was expecting to get a "moment of inspiration" when I visited the schools. I almost got it when I visited HBS and W. But then, I held myself back. I was thinking if I was desiring what I really deserved. Harvard was what I had read about as a kid as being this big temple of learning where only the super-bright went.Should I even bother applying there? I might love the school and might want to go there badly. But hey, do I deserve to go there? While I am still battling these negative emotions, I have now also decided to steel myself and start on my essays today. I hope to begin by tackling Wharton. W is my first choice and I know, by my last years experience not to do my first choice first. So maybe I will begin with Ross or Columbia. Not sure. I think when I get home, I will clear off my table, write down all essay questions and then attack the one I think I can tackle easily first. Wish me luck~!

No comments: