Monday, August 13, 2007

Started...FINALLY

After days of procrastination, writers block and what not, I have finally started working on my Ross essays. I am not sure they are coming out well but I atleast think I have a workable plan. One thing I did for Chicago last year was to look at their recommendation form to see what they look for and then decide on the correct stories to portray those qualities. However this year, they do allow downloading the reco-forms. I am not worried too much though. What I am worried about is a potential job offer from a big 4 consulting company. I have the case interviews this week and have to fly down to their offices for that. Will I crack it? Will it be a good move given my B school apps? I do not know. But then I am planning to give this a good shot as the company is a major B school employer as well. This might slightly hit my essay writing process but then I will still push myself to submit seven SOLID apps! :)

1 comment:

Forrest Gump said...

you can create another application, add yourself as a recommender. you should get a link which will guide you to recommendation form.